An avid and keen researcher with over ten years of teaching experience in the field of computer science. Rich experience web application designing, server technologies, cloud technologies. A great team worker with motivational skill, enabling knowledge sharing within and across teams.
Currently working as Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar. Designated as IBM Cloud Advisor for 2015.
Have experience of 10 years in academics and loves to deliver inspiring and technical talks.
Have more than 20 papers in reputed journals/conferences. Believes in strong teamwork and has organized many successful conferences/workshops.
A Member of CSI, ISCA Haridwar. Have contributed to CSI as Vice-Chairman and Hon. Secretary CSI Haridwar Chapter.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
M.Tech in Computer Science
SRM University, Chennai
PH.D. in Cloud Computing
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
University Website Administrator (www.gkv.ac.in)
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Lab Establishment using VMWare ESXi 6.7
- Communication Portal
- Faculty Poll
IBM Channel Partner for IBM Academia Program 2015-16
Technology and Product Expertise
- Cloud Platform Product: Amazon EC2, Google Cloud AI (Tensorflow), Amazon LightSail
- Programming Languages: Python, Node.JS, C, C++, PHP.
- Database: MYSQL, MONGODB (Object Oriented Database)
- Operating Systems: CentOS 6.5 & 7.0, Mac OSX, Window 10
- Tools: WAMP, MAMP, SQLYOG, MONGODB, GIT, SUBLIME.
Cake PHP, Flask, Worpress